Day 162 – front
- Weight: 137.0 lbs.
- No workout today; next: Workout C, Feb. 11
- Total inches: 124.3
- Protein: 140 g (11 g over target)
- Calories: 2,305
Project Bulk started as a 30-day plan to see if I could gain muscles and weight, having been stuck in the 120s for my adult life. Now nearing 6 months, I ask myself again: Where does it end?
For dieters, it ends at either a lower number or in frustration. I thought I might stop after adding 10 pounds of muscle. At this point, I’m just about there.
Chart: Lean mass, through Feb. 9
So many questions, without ready answers …
- Do I keep doing what I’ve been doing?
- If I stop, how quickly will I regress to that 120-pound blandness?
- What should my maintenance workout schedule be?
- Should I keep up the protein consumption, meaning a shake a day plus lots of meat?
- Keep taking daily photos? Recording weekly numbers?
- What does success look like?
It may take a while to figure out.
Day 161 – side