Note: Every link on this page is an affiliate link, unless noted.
I already had …
- “The 4-Hour Body” [Amazon | iTunes] by Tim Ferriss
- tape measure
- digital scale
- digital camera, tripod
- food scale
- blender (borrowed from friends)
For Project Bulk, I bought …
- Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder (3 pounds), $34.83 (on sale when I bought)
- T-handle parts to make a kettlebell substitute, $18.78 at Home Depot
- Gold’s Gym 40-lb. dumbbell set
- Gold’s Gym 100-lb. weight set [not aff. link]
- Gold’s Gym utility bench [not aff. link]
Note: I bought all the Gold’s Gym equipment through Walmart.com, which has a special $59 bundle for the bench and dumbbell set. Paying $9 for shipping for all this heavy gym equipment was easily the smartest thing I did. Total for the Gold’s Gym package: $127.46.