- Weight: 133.2 lbs.
- Workout C: 11 minutes, 40 seconds; next: Workout C, Dec. 17
- Total inches: 122.4
- Protein: 126 g (0 g over target)
- Calories: 2,261
After 2 weeks of 2,200-calorie days, the next step is simple: 2,300-calorie days.
Surprisingly, my weight has remained stable the last 6 weeks, when I’d prefer it go up. And, of course, with more lean pounds than fat pounds.
- Days 1-14: no calorie counting, no weight gain;
- Days 15-30: calorie counting, but no target, resulting in steady weight gain;
- Days 31-61: 2,500 calories a day, resulting in steady weight gain;
- Days 62-76: 2,000 calories a day, no weight gain;
- Days 77-91: 2,100 calories a day, no weight gain;
- Days 92-105: 2,200 calories a day, no weight gain.
The target protein has been a minimum of 122 g to 126 g a day, with the overall average being 136.6 g to date.
The sweet spot would be gaining muscle and losing fat simultaneously. It might be happening now, but I won’t know until I check my body fat percentage again, perhaps in 2 weeks.
It will not be difficult to ramp up calories again. Having already done a month at 2,500 calories, these small tweaks are really nothing. I just didn’t realize that the range of calories I consumed these last 6 weeks would have no effect on my overall weight.
My job continues to be to eat sufficient protein and calories every day. So far, it has been a minor hassle in accounting but enjoyable nonetheless.